That's really the crux of the issue.

I didn't intend to make it sound like a scare tactic.

But, if you have something you suspect may contain PCBs, your life gets
more complicated.

I feel sorry for the folks that get stuck with suspect materials,
because it will be a royal pain to get rid of it legally.

That's all.

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE