From: Phil & Debbie Salas <dpsa...@tx.rr.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 11:55:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] ELECRAFT TO TOKYO HY-POWER 2.5

The THP2.5 uses a regular 15-pin D-connector, whereas the K3 uses the 15-pin
HD D-connector.  Nothing special needs to be done, other than finding the
pin outs from the manuals.  The THP 2.5 even has pull-up resistors so early
K3 radios will drive the band data input just fine (NOT the case with the
THP 1.5, where you need the K3 pull-up mod).  If you plan on using ALC, you
do need the K3 negative-going ALC mod if you have an early K3.

Phil - AD5X