Hello to the group again,

I want to connect my K3 to my 1K-FA amplifier, the amplifier manual isn't to
clear (to me anyway) on the connections that need to be used.

On the amplifier 15pin plug, I use pins 1, 9 & 14, yes it's that simple.

On the K3 RS232 I connect the amplifier pin 1 to K3 pin 3 (I think, I may
have these two crossed)
On the K3 RS232 I connect the amplifier pin 9 to K3 pin 2 (I think, I may
have these two crossed)

And

On the K3 RS232 I connect the amplifier pin 9 to K3 pin 5 as ground

Within the K3 RS232 I need to link the RST and CTS together, well RTS is pin
7 on the K3, but what pin is the CTS????

Advice would be greatly appreciated.

73,
Andy
http://gd0tep.com