From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Don Wilhelm
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 08:13
To: tpcj1...@crocker.com
Cc: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Power Poles...

John,

If one has to tape them together, the most likely problem is that they
were not assembled correctly.  Properly assembled APPs are very good and
have an adequate amount of pullout resistance.  The specification is 25
lbf - so yes, they will not withstand a 25 pound pull force, but that is
quite substantial - at anything below that they should stay together.  I
have never had any problem with them, and I use them on all my DC
connections.

73,
Don W3FPR

email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html