From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: 04 July 2010 00:43
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Audio feed back (I think?)

Which operating system?

Most soundcards will default to monitoring on the line input.
If you're using Vista or Windows 7, open the Audigy 2 ZS Speakers.
Select the levels tab and make sure all of the devices below the line (all
of the inputs) are muted.  In Windows XP, I think you need to open the
"Advanced" features and turn off "monitor while recording" (or select "do
not monitor while recording") or something similar.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV