Hi, Eric,

I think you posted this to me instead of to the Elecraft reflector.   I am
just about the worst person you could ask about this, as I work 99.9% CW and
digital modes and almost never connect a mic.  You might want to repost it
to the reflector.

Good luck and 73,

John, WA6L

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Eric Fitzgerald-2 [via Elecraft] <
ml-node+5278166-667478270-41...@n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2b5278166-667478270-41...@n2.nabble.com>