In a message dated 4/24/02 11:28:58 PM, Alex wrote:

<<I know you've probably explained it before briefly, but could you lay out

what number voting is?  I'm interested to learn of any methods that take us

in the right direction, and right now the only ones I know of are Approval

and Condorcet.>>

---
D- Number your choices 1, 2, etc -- used in Condorcet and other methods.

Place Votes Table (resulting from Number Voting)

       1      2     3     etc.

A    A1   A2    A3   etc.
B    B1   B2    B3    etc.
C    C1   C2    C3   etc.
etc.

Number votes are only *relative* votes as compared to *absolute* YES/ NO
votes.

----