My C++ is only middling at best (though I am pretty reasonable at c). Creating
the class structure is not something I do much (baring reading a tutorial a few
years ago).

 Would you have an example of what would need to be submitted.

 For example, the code for plurality should be easily modified to cover any
voting method and using the same wrapper/framework. This would only need to
cover the 2-3 functions you think that are needed.

 Also, maybe some wrapper to run 1 election for debug before sending it to you.
    Raphfrk
 Interesting site
 "what if anyone could modify the laws"

 www.wikocracy.com