Thanks for all your great work on the browser!  I've only recently
discovered its mouse capabilities, and its speed makes it irresistible.

One question: is it possible to map the higher mouse buttons 4, 5, etc.,
to back and forward to elinks running in xterm?  I ask because elinks
seems very capable of interpreting 1 2 and 3.  Would the solution be at
an elinks, xterm, or X (e.g. xbindkeys) level?

Also, I'm getting every time I try to load this page:

www.pcquest.com/content/linux/2005/105041202.asp

I don't have gdb installed on this machine but I can do it if it will
help.  But from the other people in the channel it seems to be widely
reproducible.

For funny/offensive commentary on reproducibility:

http://pastebin.archlinux.org/1052

Lydgate