Hi there

My boss is out of town this week  - he's gone on vacations. Without a
kiss. But he wanted me to wish you a merry Christmas and happy New
Year by giving you his greetings and this huge present .

http://www.quest-the-x.info/newyearseve/

New Year's Eve is here and if you are tired of scouring the Internet
looking for great New Year's Eve- presents, you can stop searching
right now.

This is a MASSIVE New Year's Eve Collection of tools you can use on
your websites, create new templates, popups and other stunning effects,
use the images for your auctions, create mini site templates, ecovers,
floating ads, let your EZYLINK expire, automatically update your
payment links, create headers, banners, print them for your own use or
anything you want...

...or simply resell them to your customers.

You can check this great package right now at:

http://www.quest-the-x.info/newyearseve/

Wishing you happy New Year,

Charly @ http://www.quest-the-x.info

Here's A Final Package Summary:

    *

      Dynamic Heading Creator Script
    *

      Scroll Pops With Full Source Code Master Resale Rights!
    *

      Transitionz
    *

      FloatingAds Creator™
    *

      Float-In Window Generator
    *

      Ezylink Expire Script
    *

      Easy Resell Plus
    *

      MSAgent Script Editor
    *

      Instant Cover Creator
    *

      Download Page Generator
    *

      Web Site Conversion Secrets
    *

      Sales Psychology
    *

      The Buy Impulse
    *

      10 Steps To Killer Copy
    *

      30 Minute Marketing Miracle
    *

      How To Gain & Retain More Customers
    *

      Make $1,000,000 This Year With Your Online Business
    *

      Riches With Resell Rights
    *

      Get Reprint Rights To Products Without Spending A Dime!
    *

      63 'Killer' Marketing Strategies
    *

      Magnetic Sales Letters
    *

      Resale Rights Profits
    *

      The Ultimate Headline Swipe File
    *

      800 Amazing Powerwords
    *

      Kick Butt Business Ideas For 2005
    *

      Subscriber Snatcher Software
    *

      Keyword Spy Software
    *

      Tag Grabber Software
    *

      GoogleSnooper Software
    *

      Six Popular Ebooks With Free Distribution Rights
    *

      Coupon - Offer Maker Script
    *

      Access To The Total Resale Package