Hello,

we have a bug in our bugzilla, reported by Joel Uckelman (CC'd):

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/601332

Semantic of the -force-html option is a bit counter-intuitive.  One would
expect that an option named "force*" indeed forces something.  However it
just changes the default type for unknown documents only, thus does not
force anything.

I see the same option in lynx, where it indeed forces the type of document
and works properly.  Would it be possible to change behavior of that option?

If not, does it make sense to add another option doing the same as lynx's
-force-html?

Thanks in advance for answers!

Kamil