"Ronald Dush" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> document.writeln("JAVAscript work");

ELinks 0.11.4 does not support document.writeln.  It implements a
non-working stub for document.write, but it does not recognize
document.writeln at all, i.e. writeln is an undefined property.

ELinks 0.12pre1 attempts to support both, but I don't know
whether it actually works.

> Buy I see only [ --J-- ] at the botton of screen and clear scrren. I can not
> see text "JAVAscript work".

"J" is the JavaScript Error indicator.  In the ECMAScript section
of the option manager, there is an option for popping up message
boxes when such errors occur.

Possibly ELinks should save the last few errors, and let the user
ask about them later, e.g. by clicking the J with a mouse.
However, that has not been implemented.