Hello, list, and a happy new year to everyone!

Thomas Adam <thomas.ada...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 19/09/2007, cga2000 <cga2...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> I was wondering if there is any way I can cause ELinks to invoke a
>> media player when the selected link is something like:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfrL4L5GME
>
> Look in:
>
> contrib/smjs
>
> In the ELinks source tarball (or a GIT clone).  Assuming you compile
> in spidermonkey support you can use the "youtube.js" file contained
> therein.

I've tried that, but I cannot get it working. One of the links I've
tried, is the link: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=GWpV7L4YHuU

I've put the hook.js and youtube.js files into my .elinks directory
and restarted Elinks (version 0.13-GIT from three days ago) Could the
problem be that the characters ".de." is preceding youtube.com in the
link? Or maybe this is not possible at all from a poor console? I'd
like to use mplayer, if possible. Should that be possible to do?

Thans in advance
Lars