On 2009-04-30, clemens fischer <ino-n...@spotteswoode.dnsalias.org> wrote:
> On Thu-2009/04/30-17:31 Y. Hida wrote:
>
>> OK, I've figured it out.  With exmode is compiled in, you can do
>>
>>  :include "elinks.conf"
>>
>> to read that configuration file.
>
> First time I read about something usable with the exmode.  I even
> disabled it in my built.  I wonder, though:  whenever I change some
> configuration, it applies immediately.  Did you edit your configuration
> instead of going through Menu->Setup->Options manager?

No, I was editing the configure files through vim, which is faster
for me for the initial setup...  (I'm going back to elinks for most
of my surfing instead of firefox + vimperator ... much faster).

I'm a fan of the exmode, I guess I'm too used to vi :-)
But there are certainly much room for improvement for the ex mode.

-Yozo