Hi guys,

I have builded 0.11.x and 0.12.5 pre Release with
ecmascript/spidermonkey for javascript support. German Output of
-version

ELinks 0.12pre5
Built on Sep  1 2009 17:28:36

Besondere Eigenschaften:
Standard, IPv6, gzip, bzip2, UTF-8, Periodic Saving, Viewer (Search
History, Timer, Marks), Cascading Style Sheets, Protokoll
(Authentication, File, FTP, HTTP, URI Veränderung,
Benutzer-Protokolle), SSL (OpenSSL), MIME (Konfigurations-System,
Mailcap, Mime-Typen-Dateien), LED Indikatoren, Lesezeichen, Cookies,
ECMAScript (SpiderMonkey), Form History, Globaler Verlauf, Skripte
(Spidermonkey ECMAScript), Goto URL History

I started it with ./elinks
and then just typed the url I want to visit. But no page I visited was
shown with working javascript. May I have to start elinks like this:

./elinks -enable-javascript (don't works)

Or have I change something in the configuration (or .conf) file?

Here some sample sites i tried:
http://de.selfhtml.org/javascript/objekte/anzeige/document_writeln.htm
http://www.polente.de/jstest/
http://www.abc-programm.de/inhalte/testseite2.php