Hi everyone

I like elinks very much, so it is to replace w3m on my
server farm. I have one issue that I could not resolve so
far:

mouse clicks work only for middle button in some funny,
erratic way, left and right  click as well as scroll do
not work. I also have mc installed, that works as expected.

Is there a "secret" config for the mouse in elinks or how
can I overcome this?

Besides, I have standard i385 hardware and Amd X2 64
hardware, all servers are on opensuse 11.2, elinks packages
is from here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Factory:/Contrib/openSUSE_11.2/i586/elinks-0.11.995-1.2.i586.rpm

greets

chris