Hi all; I am an Italian eLinks user, and I would like very much to
edit text data fields using an external editor, as supposed in eLinks
documentation. Unfortunately, I'm using WinXP and I now can't edit
text fields. This is my starting.bat batch file:

@echo off
set HOME=%temp%
set COMSPEC="c:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe"
set EDITOR="c:\Programmi\Kinesics Text Editor\k.exe"
elinks.exe %1
set HOME=

that doesn't works, when I try to edit a text area (pressing ENTER and
then CTRL-T), the video flashes but nothing happens. I also set the
configuration option "external editor" using the setup menu
"c:\\Programmi\\Kinesics Text Editor\\k.exe", but nothing.
Please, some of you can help?

Thanks a lot,
--
Genge'