I like elinks for some things like reading simple blogs and stuff but I
just find Firefox to be much easier to do with so many more websites and
the structural navigation Orca offers, just can't be done with Elinks
and a console reader like speakup.  That feature just isn't there.  I
also find table navigation to be much easier withFirefox, thanks to Orca
once again.