On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 05:33:38PM +0200, clemens fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> has anybody checked [1][2] for a more complete implementation of DOM/CSS
> in elinks?
>
> [1] http://www.nongnu.org/muesli/
> [2] http://www.nongnu.org/libruin/

libruin looks interesting, but ultimately offers nothing that ELinks doesn't
currently support.

I have no idea why you mentioned muesli.

Ultimately the work for a DOM is still on-going -- whether we, as ELinks
developers (of which I am not -- I've barely submitted any patches for it in
two years) implement this as a library or not, is unclear.   But I suspect
there's little point in doing so.

But like everything, it requires people with time, and inclination to
(re)staet this again.  So far though...

What exactly was it you had in mind for either of these libraries, out of
interest?

-- Thomas Adam

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.