Michael Albinus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> When I wrote completion code for Tramp 3 years ago, I've introduced a
> somehow obscure heuristic determining what is meant. This works more or
> less the usual cases, but it breaks ido.

Please note that I have managed to work around most problems in ido
(as explained in the bug report), so fixing this is not urgent for me.

However, if you can make tramp do the right things for all cases the
cases I listed, I'd definitely prefer to remove my hacks in ido.

> I'm sitting already the whole day on this problem.

I appreciate your efforts.

--
Kim F. Storm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://www.cua.dk