On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Matthew Lundin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, the horizontal TOC is standard org with some CSS styling. I still
> have concerns about its usability, but I like the look of it.

Indeed, your horizontal TOC is very beautiful. I guess the main
usability concern is that it is not immediately obvious that it is a
TOC for the page, rather than a bunch of links to separate pages on
your site.

Would you mind if I sought (ahem) inspiration from your CSS file?

Here is an example of a small bunch of pages that I published with org:

http://www.crya.unam.mx/~will/temarios-armonia.html

Much less ambitious than the other examples given, but it did its job.

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia