Hi! I'm new to org-mode, but knew I had to use it when I combined a
desire to try GTD with my ctrl-s view of the world.

I'm ok with processing tethered to a computer, but wanted an easy way
to capture on the move, without adding anything to my pocket. A couple
days of hacking later (with some real *hacks*, but they work), and
I've got something I really like.

I can now, using either the iphone keyboard or my voice, quickly
capture something, and know that it will shortly be sitting as a TODO
under "iPhone inbox" in my gtd.org file that is git synchronized
between all my computers. I put it together with a cron'd shell
script, two awk scripts, and the free "Reqall" iPhone app. Could be
done more elegantly, but then I wouldn't be Getting (other) Things
Done :). I can share the hacks if anyone is interested.

-brad