Hello all

 ML> Hi Rustom, Rustom Mody <rustompm...@gmail.com> writes:
 >> I have a team of some 4-5 programmers.
 >>
 >> They've started sending me their reports in org format.  I was
 >> considering the next step of making them blog rather than use mail for
 >> their reports and was wondering if blorg.el is the way to go.  (Gather
 >> that blorg is not really stable)

 ML> Any current blorg users care to comment?

I slightly hacked blorg to allow to use relative links, proper symbols
escaping in links, etc. (and i dropped copying of data into directories
inside publish).  My version is available from
http://xtalk.msk.su/~ott/common/emacs/blorg.el

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/        http://xtalk.msk.su/~ott/