Matt Lundin <m...@imapmail.org> writes:
>> block agenda however, I only want to see those which are unscheduled,
>> not WAITING, not STARTED as I've already listed those items above - it's
>> this section where I want to see all the FOCUS actions which I haven't
>> addressed yet.
>
> Does the following work?
>
> (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>            '(("a" "Custom block Agenda"
>               ((agenda "")
>                (todo "STARTED")
>                (tags "FOCUS/!-STARTED-WAITING"
>                    ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled t)))))
>              ("d" todo "DONE"
>               ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled nil)
>                (org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)
>                (org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines nil)))
>              ("p" "Project list" tags "project")
>              ("f" "FOCUS list" tags-todo "FOCUS")
> ))

THanks Matt, that very nearly works, it certainly gets rid of the
WAITING and STARTED, but I can still see the scheduled items - the
org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled bit doesn't seem to have any effect.

It's odd, given that the same syntax later in the list seems to have the
desired effect.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Paul