On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:40:05 +1000, Bart Bunting <b...@bunting.net.au> wrote:
> Hi all,,
>
> A while back a notmuch link patch was posted to the list.
>
> I think it was written by David Bremner but don't appear to be able to
> find the exact mail now.
>
> Is there any update on the patch and or plans to include it in official
> org-mode release?

Sadly the patches remain mired in negotiations between the FSF and my
university as far as inclusion in an official org-mode release.

But, you are welcome to use them in the mean time.  You can find them at

http://pivot.cs.unb.ca/git/?p=org-mode.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/notmuch-link

The network to that machine is down right now thanks to high voltage
electrical work, but it should be up again tommorow.