Hi all

org-freemind.el suggests that notes from a Freemind mindmap become
converted to org by org-freemind-to-org-mode. However, all I get is the
nodes and subnodes structure as orgmode's headings. My various notes
(including many draft sentences of the article I'm about to write, so
the most important thing) are ignored.

Are my settings in Freemind wrong? Do I have to do anything special? I
didn't change the default settings for notes in Freemind 0.9.0 RC 6
(Ubuntu Lucid). My org-version is the current stable version (7.01h).

Greetings,

Sven