Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> On Feb 23, 2011, at 11:14 AM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:
>> Nathan Neff wrote:
>>> I just found that you can press "." in the Calendar to jump to today's
>>> date.
>>>
>>> This saves me a gazillion keypresses, especially when you have a one-key
>>> mapping to schedule something in agenda mode. I have "s" mapped in agenda
>>> mode to schedule, so I just press "s . <Enter>".
>>
>> I wanted to use your trick, but just remembered that `s' is already mapped
>> to `org-save-all-org-buffers', which is a nice keybinding as well... Too
>> bad "save" and "schedule" share the same letter...
>
> Saving is also on `C-x C-s', which is a very natural key for this task. so
> using s for scheduling sounds like a very good user customization to me.

Good to know. I did not look far enough in the "describe mode" key bindings.
Thanks.

Just played with it, and experienced a problem I already saw in the past (but
never reported yet).

In the agenda, because of this entry,

** TODO 2011 !!! (from Thomas)                                        :mail:
   [2010-12-24 Fri 21:22]
   SCHEDULED: <2011-02-24 Thu>

#+begin_verse
joyeux noel et une bonne année !
#+end_verse

>From [[gnus:nnimap%2Bmc:INBOX.mc#4d1500ee.9040...@gmail.com][Email from
>Thomas: 2011 !!!]]

I see (as of today):

  @refile:    Sched. 2x:  TODO 2011 !!! (from Thomas)             :refile::mail:

Let's say I want to schedule it to today (I should have replied to him 2
months ago, BTW ;-))...

I do `C-c C-s' on the entry, choose today (with `.') and confirm (with RET).
After saving (currently, `s' for me) and refreshing the agenda (`g'), I see:

  @refile:    Sched. 2x:  TODO 2011 !!! (from Thomas)             :refile::mail:
  @refile:    Scheduled:  TODO 2011 !!! (from Thomas)             :refile::mail:

... I get the entry *scheduled twice*!

Looking at it, we see that there are now *2 scheduled dates*...

** TODO 2011 !!! (from Thomas)                                        :mail:
   SCHEDULED: <2011-02-25 Fri>
   [2010-12-24 Fri 21:22]
   SCHEDULED: <2011-02-24 Thu>

#+begin_verse
joyeux noel et une bonne année !
#+end_verse

>From [[gnus:nnimap%2Bmc:INBOX.mc#4d1500ee.9040...@gmail.com][Email from
>Thomas: 2011 !!!]]

Is it because of some order to respect in the different allowed timestamps
(active, inactive, scheduled, deadline) or a pure bug?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban