Hi Bastien,

I'm using head of git repository and Eric Schulte has just added a feature to org-babel,
which I do use very often (expanding macros in src blocks).
Tangling without that new feature produce corrupt code files.

So I would like to give a hint to myself (as I run different Emacse in various virtual machines) and perhaps to colleques,
if they would like to use the org-file as well.

So if that feature will be still included in next stable org-mode release, I can compare to string =org-version= less or greater 7.5
but in the meantime I would like to compare to  a certain git revision.

I have to take a look into git manual, right?

Thank you very much

Olaf