Hello,

Eric Fraga <e.fr...@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> Okay, I have investigated.  Attached is a simple example which
> illustrates the problem which appears to be use of a latex macro within
> a table.

Thank you. This bug should be fixed now.

> Are latex macros still allowed?

They are.

As side note, is the provided example, you can also replace
"\label{sec:bug}" with, for example <<sec-bug>> and "\ref{sec:bug}" with
[[sec-bug]] to achieve the same result, with the added benefit of being
able to navigate between the two with `org-open-link'.

> * new exporter
>   \label{sec:bug}
>
>   This section illustrates a simple bug in the new exporter, I think.
>
>   | Section       | Description                |
>   | \ref{sec:bug} | An illustration of the bug |

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou