Rainer Stengele <rainer.steng...@online.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Exporting to HTML I cannot get EXPORT_FILE_NAME to work:
>
> :PROPERTIES:
> :VISIBILITY: folded
> #+SETUPFILE: ~/org/GLOBAL_SETUP_DIPLAN.org
> #+CATEGORY: ROB
> :EXPORT_FILE_NAME:
> //max2008/diplan/0PROJEKT/Kunden/ROB/Status-ROB-Electronic-20130321b.html
> :END:
>
> :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: entry is in one line.

Tangential to the actual problem here, when I opened this message in
gnus, my minibuffer showed me two copies of the error:

Cannot read file "/home/eric/org/GLOBAL_SETUP_DIPLAN.org"

Should I be a little worried that a #+SETUPFILE command in a news
message I receive tries to load an arbitrary filepath on my local
machine??