Hi,

We currently have EMBOSS built and installed without PNG/GD support. When we
run "pepwindow" and select "Jemboss Graphics" as the graph format, the file
pepwindow1.dat is, from what we're able to tell, correctly created, and Jemboss
displays the graph in the Saved Results window, from which it is possible to
save the graph to a local PNG image file.

However, subsequent attempts to view the saved "pepwindow" results fail: when
double-clicked on in the "Saved results list on server" window, a "Saved
Results" window opens with a single tab named "pepwindow1.dat" in the tab , but
the window is blank. The same thing happens when double-clicking on
"pepwindow1.dat" in the Remote pan of File Manager. Were we incorrect in
expecting that calling up "pepwindow1.dat" would either display the image using
Jemboss Graphics again or show the file contents as text?

Many thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Rozenbaum