> I didn't see any replies or comments on my previous message
> on this (see below).

Yes, you are right, no answer yet and I agree it's important. Hopefully I
can also fix the website on the next weekend

> Incidentally, I just noticed that on the submission form it
> says "Owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]".

It's just the last one who submitted. When you edit and item, then it shows
up to the real owner (the one who added the item). Of cause the blank form
should not show up any owner at all

Gerald