> > So it really should be Apache2::...
> >
> > What is left is CGI.pm, because it's used in the upload
> test. Mod_perl
> > 2.0.0 requires CGI.pm >= 3.10
>
> Yep, I've got 3.10, as shipped with RHEL4.
>
> So this looks like a bug in the test then?

Not sure. It works for me with very similar versions.

Could you please run

  make test TESTARGS="-h 76"

And send me the resulting test/tmp/test.log

Gerald

Besuchen Sie uns auf der Systems 2005 in München, Halle B2, Stand 704
Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice:   +49 6133 939-122