Due to the inherent instability of using FileFile on a Linux extended file system, I am trying to set up Apache::SessionX to use MysqlMysql. I seem to have it all set up except for the following message during make test:

** 0.533149s
SessionManager not supported by MysqlMysql

Is this something I should be concerned about? Will this prevent the proper performance of Apache::SessionX?

-Derrick

"Perl's grammar can not be reduced to BNF.
The work of parsing perl is distributed between
yacc, the lexer, smoke and mirrors.''
-Chaim Frenkel