Hi!

Did you get a look at it after I sent you the time.h file ?

/S

Gerald Richter wrote:
Hi,

Getting the following error when compiling on FreeBSD. There might be some information on:

http://mailman.fastxs.net/pipermail/dbmail-dev/2005-May/006905.html

eputil.c:2057: error: 'timezone' redeclared as different kind of symbol /usr/include/time.h:149: error: previous declaration of 'timezone' was here

Could you please send me your file /usr/include/time.h

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **