Kirk said:

"In my view, the LinuxCNC user list has been too toxic to be involved
with for the last few years. It has been toxic long enough that the
usual suspects have grown used to their habits and don't know any
better. Fortunately for me, I have learned enough to fix whatever goes
wrong with my machines or the software, but it hurts to see this drive
away the people that have provided the foundation for this amazing
project for the last twenty years.

Sincerely, Kirk Wallace"

That was after Kirk went on a political/racist rant about Juneteeth and how
stupid and expensive it is. He's just another snowflake who's pointing the
finger at everyone but himself.

Cheers!

Alec