Could someone help me develop a lcec (LinuxCnc EtherCat) driver for two modules: 1. Beckhoff 1-channel SinCos encoder interface - EL5021 (1Vpp), ES5021 (11uApp)
https://www.beckhoff.com/en-en/products/i-o/ethercat-terminals/el5xxx-position-measurement/el5021.html

2. NCT Dual encoder input and analog output + CAN interface module TTLAC2.
Current integration project needs analog outputs only.

https://www.nct.hu/pdf/NC_Documents/English/Install/TTLAC_measuring_system_modul.pdf

https://www.nct.hu/cnc_termekek_.php?cikkszam=40-00010379-10&tipus=ios&sel=InIO&lang=eng

?

I managed to get NCT MK15, EPU-SIS, I16 and O16 modules working by using generic driver and custom xml file.

While this method does not work for me with two modules mentioned above.
I imagine this would be easier for the guy(s) who developed other modules or with their help.
I mean these: https://github.com/sittner/linuxcnc-ethercat/tree/master/src

These are xml files from manufacturers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yKauechhYRGtSLuFyktUWv5CNUn8vdL9?usp=sharing

This is the OS image I used and I find it the easiest and the best compilation to get anyone started with LinuxCNC + EtherCAT:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/skynet-software/

taken from: https://forum.linuxcnc.org/18-computer/40328-debian-buster-10-linuxcnc-ethercat-iso-cd-download-1-7-gb

Note, that git one on the first post is older.