Greetings;

Trying to stay up with the changing commits at github on my pi, I found
that dpkg, at the end of my script, was not installing new debs since
July 30.

3 dependencies missing from the buster install which were available so
they've now been installed, leaving one other failure that is docs
related and not a show-stopper.

Cannot convert 'gui/images/tkemc-mdi.png' to pdf
Cannot convert 'motion/rv-6sl/rv-6sl-001.jpg' to pdf

I have a couple screens full of those 2 errors. So I expect the pdf docs
are going to be incomplete.

What am I missing that would fix this?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett