I've reworked this patch slightly to enable post-error inspection of the
failing input line:
http://git.mah.priv.at/gitweb/emc2-dev.git/shortlog/refs/heads/fix-failed-oword-procedure

To actually test for this bug, rs274 needs an -i infile option. This has been
added here:

http://git.mah.priv.at/gitweb/emc2-dev.git/shortlog/refs/heads/rs274-inifile-support
 (this branch also corrects two errors in rs274 -h output).

The regression test is in:
http://git.mah.priv.at/gitweb/emc2-dev.git/shortlog/refs/heads/failed-oword-regression-test
 .

My suggestion is to either add all three patches to v2.5_branch, or just the
first to v2.5_branch and the other two to master, in that order.

-m