On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:00 PM, EBo <e...@sandien.com> wrote:

> Would you prefer we discuss other licenses such as MIT, BSD, CC?

Unfortunately, I think we should be as open as possible with our licensing
and purist on what we allow in the codebase.  We should decide on a license
and not allow code to make it into the trunk repository unless it has the
agreed-upon license.   Just my feelings on the matter.  I think that was
pretty much what was decided the last time we went through this exercise,
but the licensing world has changed for the worse since then.
Eric