On 05/05/2019 03:40 PM, Chris Radek wrote:
With Stephen's help I finally got access to the machine and then was
able to patch it up.  There were several confounding problems due to
upgrades at the hosting site, one of which was that my ssh key was
in an old format that has been deprecated.

I don't know who gets those webmaster emails either...

Thank you! Now, there were some grumblings about the Wiki being outdated and useless. Is that actually the feeling in general? I hope not, but maybe we need to clean up some of the obsolete items there, as LinuxCNC has been progressing quite a bit lately.

Thanks again,

Jon