Raoul,
What did you compare? Why did you start this project? Lead me through your
thought process.
I have the most interest in feedrate modification but if the part quality
can be improved and increase the feed then we have two of the three.
Faster - check
Better - check
Cheaper - ?
Thanks in advance for the education.
Stuart

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 10:09 AM Herzog Raoul <raoul.her...@heig-vd.ch>
wrote:

> dear Stuart,
>
> comparative examples between OpenCN and what, LinuxCNC, commercial CNC's ?
> And comparing what, machining time, surface quality ?
>
> Not so easy, but one thing is clear : the jerk control is absolutely
> necessary for a CNC, otherwise for a given quality of the machined part you
> need to lower really a lot feedrate.
>
> best regards,
>
> Raoul

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.