Hello TJP,

I certainly could exercise it but at my level of expertise I would not be
able to determine how much (or not) help it could be.
It seems to me an experienced C/C++ programmer would be able to wield the
tool in a far more effective manner if it is determined to be the "magic".

I also asked a local C++ guy what tools are available. He works in the
non-free side of coding but he may have something to use. I have not heard
from him.

I would gladly throw USD100.00 into the pot if it is determined to be a
useful tool.

I can hardly wait until AI (the real magic) lets us speak in our native
tongue and have AI generate error free code in real time.
It should be very soon now.

Although, currently the need is more acute in the self-driving vehicle
arena. I would think one of the more pressing issues would be a clench
sensor in the seats. :)

thanks
Stuart

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 12:08 AM Thomas J Powderly <tjt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Stuart
>
> Crystal Flow and Crystal Revs do look good.
>
> There's a free trial, could you exercise it?
>

> How could it be used by the Linuxcnc Programmers as a group?
>
> I'd gladly put a 100$ in the pot if it make a tool that demystified the
> hairball of emc.
>
> Tho, I cant see what would be purchased, given the pages of variants.
>

> Hello devs, please discuss if you want this.
>

> Maybe
>
> if it is wanted
>
> then someone who understands these legalities and needs
>
> might contact SVGSARC and ask
>
> how can an open source non-commercial group could use it?
>
> ( a cloud based graph server?)
>

> also please look at
>
> egypt        http://www.gson.org/egypt/
>
> SourceTrail https://github.com/CoatiSoftware/Sourcetrail/releases
>
> codeviz https://github.com/petersenna/codeviz
>

> the yearning for a c/c++ visualization reminds me of the hal attempts
> (geda eagle rockhopper  ;-)
>

> tomp
>

> On 4/29/21 9:20 AM, Stuart Stevenson wrote:
> > This looks like what I (think) I want. It is not free but not terribly
> > expensive if it is usable on this project.
> >
> > https://www.sgvsarc.com/demo.htm
> >
> > thanks
> > Stuart
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 3:39 PM Matt Shaver <m...@mattshaver.com> wrote:

> >>   I haven't looked in a long time, but before 'egypt' was about the
> >>   closest thing I ever saw. But a long time has passed...
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Matt

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.