Juergen,

I love it when someone creates a problem for themselves, fixes it and
reports the fix.

When I encounter a seemingly ethereal problem - the report of the fix
reminds me to go over my system again with the idea of - I might have
missed something.

thank you very much for the lesson

Stuart

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 12:12 AM Juergen Gnoss <jgn...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> one problem less.
>
> The hick-up on the x axis in negative direction with no indication was a
> hardware problem.
> I forgot to enable the break out power on the 6i25.
>
> The direction problem I worked around by giving negative scale values.
>
> ju

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.