Sebastian,
  This is all above my pay grade but if there is anything I can do to help
with this workload let me know. Retirement can give you opportunities
previously unavailable. :) I can contribute a few hours a day to a project.
You will need to educate me on how this needs to be done. Give me a small
project, tell me how/what to do. Evaluate whether I can save you time or
energy by "helping".

thanks
Stuart

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 5:01 AM Thorsten Alteholz <
ftpmas...@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> unfortunately I have to reject your package.
>
> Please mention all files licensed under a BSD license (e.g.
> linuxcnc/lib/python/qtvcp/widgets/nurbs_editor.py and some other python
> files) in your debian/coypright.
>
> Please also mention all files under GPL-3+ in your debian/copyright.
>
> There are more files available under GPL-2 as you wrote in your
> debian/copyright (e.g. linuxcnc/src/hal/components/*). Please mention all
> of them in your debian/copyright.
>
> Please also mention all files under the Boost Software License in your
> debian/copyright.
>
> Please also mention all files under a CC-3 license in your
> debian/copyright.
>
> Please remove all files licensed under CC-2.5 license from your source
> tarball, as this license is not compatible with DFSG.
>
> As the file headers contain information about the different copyright
> holder, please mention them in your debian/copyright. Stating only "the
> LinuxCNC developers" is not enough.
>
> Thanks!
>  Thorsten
>

> ===
>
> Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
> your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
> concerns.

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.