Dear all,

I am lost. And since git-bisect is not an eye-opener for me, maybe
someone on the list can help.

I created this minimalistic file - removing any single line makes the
problem go away.

```
:ini: {basebackend@docbook:'':ini}
[source,{ini}]
the source code goes here - likely as a --- --- block

```

The build process takes this as

asciidoc -f docs/src/attribute-colon.conf -a "scriptdir=docs/src/" -d
book -o- -b docbook ../testme.adoc | xsltproc docs/src/links.x
slt - > /tmp/testme.tmp

and gives this error

-:10: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: book line 6 and
programlisting
Bla</programlisting>
                   ^
-:11: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document
</book>
^

which is darn correct, the file generated by asciidoc is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.5//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd";>
<?asciidoc-toc?>
<?asciidoc-numbered?>

<book lang="en">
<bookinfo>
   <date>2022-02-07</date>
</bookinfo>
Bla</programlisting>
</book>

And - what can I tell - I cannot find why <programlisting> is omitted. I
presume it is a file that is generated somewhere somehow that is not
regenerated when I bisect.

My setup is on the branch
https://github.com/smoe/linuxcnc/tree/changes_on_English_for_weblate
that is behind pull request
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/pull/1516 . The Debian package
builds and tests successfully, I can reproduce the error locally with
"make -C src docs".

Many thanks for your pointers.

Steffen