On 4/10/22 10:50, andy pugh wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 at 15:54, Sebastian Kuzminsky <s...@highlab.com> wrote:

Fixed, thanks for the bug report.

Is there scope for a Bullseye builder? (I am wondering about Bullseye for 2.9)

It's on my todo list, but i'm so distracted these days that it's slow going. The main hurdle is that to run a buildbot worker on Bullseye (and newer) requires an upgraded buildmaster. I've started that upgrade and it looks like it's going to work, but it's slow going because [see above].

This brings up a question though... The only value of the buildbot (over github Actions) is that the buildbot tests with the RTAI kernel, right? The other platform (uspace) is adequately tested in github's containers, it seems to me. Is anyone planning to make an RTAI kernel deb for Bullseye+? If not, maybe we don't need the buildbot any more. Thoughts?

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky