Greetings;

I have obtained a small bag of honeywell's TBPLLNN015PGUCV gage sensors.

These have a source R of 2.5k ohms, and will run on 12 volts. 15 psi max.

From their document #32344917, issue B, their sensitivity is rated at
10 to 20 mV/Full scale span, but does not define the full scale span.

Can I get enough signal out of it that I could get a usable value to
use to subtract from a 99% pwm and control these compressors by doing
a scale up, then a sum2 to subtract the offset when feeding it to one
of the first 4 inputs on a 7i76D in mode 1? Or do I have to continue
populating the ADA4099-1 eval board with 603 sized parts and solder
paste I have to keep in the freezer?

Secondary question, how do I see, on a halmeter, the analog/digital output
of one of those inputs?  All I can see on a halmeter is scale-max of 36.3
on 0 to 3. of them, and its not well documented in the pdf for the 7i76,
that I can find.

Thanks. Take care and stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)