On 9/14/22 15:35, Rod Webster wrote:

https://raspi.debian.net/tested-images/

This is awesome!

I tried the "2022-08-08" Bookworm image for Raspberry Pi 4. The image is for the arm64 architecture. Everything seems to work fine on a Raspberry Pi 4B, including wifi, GUI, and the serial console.

After `apt-get install linuxcnc-uspace linux-image-rt-arm64` and a little bit of tweaking, I'm now getting latencies around 150 µs, which is not as good as the Raspbian Buster armhf image at linuxcnc.org (~70 µs latency) but probably acceptable.

It's neat that there are several easy(-ish), usable options for LinuxCNC on Raspberry Pi now.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky