Greetings all;

I keep getting a squawk about line 160 on a code reload of this sequence in my proggy's main loop:

157 o01 IF {#<_do100> GT .5]
158 o100 CALL (with a trailing comment about whats done in this style)
159 M2 (done if do100 true)
160 o01 ELSE (assume its been done)
161 #<_ztmp>=-4.0000000
162 #<_zbase>=-4.0000000
163 o01 ENDIF

But it runs fine if I put that (comment) on a separate line.
This is a restriction on comment style I don't recall before recently,
and is probably used 50 more times in this files 220 or so LOC.

Perhaps the ELSE clause needs looked at, my guess is its ignoring the opening (
of the comment since the error msg quotes the whole comment with both ()
characters.

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)